Please note: Registration is limited for the in-person location. This meeting will also be live streamed so you can register for a virtual session. Please choose carefully when registering!
Join us for our July chapter meeting.
Sponsor: This month's meeting sponsor is:
"It's Time to Confront your VPN"
VPNs are dated, expose ports to the world and are under increasing attack. Why are we still pretending that VPNs are an effective security technology? ZTNA can overcome the pitfalls of VPNs.
Join this webinar if you are responsible for implementing Zero Trust or managing complex VPN environments.
- VPNs cannot support a move to Zero Trust
- Managing VPNs is too complex for delivering granular access to a mobile workforce
- Eliminating VPNs can deliver Zero Trust secure access to hybrid and multi-cloud environments, DevOps and more
Speaker: Chris Scheels, VP, Product Marketing
Chris has been aligning people, processes and technology to drive companies forward for over 20 years. He has cybersecurity experience in product marketing, product management and IT consulting. His passion is helping businesses succeed through the strategic use of technology. Chris' current focus includes evangelizing and marketing Appgate’s Software-Defined Perimeter Platform to accelerate enterprise customers Zero Trust Journey. His background also includes experience in operations, sales, telecom, and new business development.
5501 Virginia Way, Suite 120
Brentwood, TN 37027
July 23, 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Link for virtual meeting:
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 607-543-221
We will have two giveaways for this meeting:
- Our traditional door prize giveaway will continue for our monthly chapter meetings. All members in good standing who attend the event, either in person or via the live webinar, will be eligible.
- The meeting sponsor will also hold a drawing for a pair of Apple AirPods Pro! In order to be eligible, you must select to opt-in during the event registration process.
Issues with registration? Email firstname.lastname@example.org