ISSA Middle Tennessee is proud to offer our network exclusive Free Admission (regularly $95) to the Official Virtual Cyber Security Summitheld Tuesday, October 20th.
We encourage you to attend this invitation-only event, rated Top 50 InfoSec Conference Worldwide.
Learn from Subject Matter Experts from the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security / CISA, Darktrace, BlackBerry, and more about the latest security threats, best practices to prevent a breach, and protocols if you are breached - all from the safety and comfort of your own home or office.
Earn up to 6 Continuing Education Credits with your attendance.
Secure Free Admission with Registration Code ISSA20MTN during checkout here: https://www.engagez.net/CyberSummitNashville
Free passes are limited. After, code grants $95 Admission.
You may share this invitation with your colleagues in the area as well.
Please note: Admision is for C-Suite/Senior Level Executives, Directors, Managers, and other IT Professionals. Those in Sales / Marketing and Students are not permitted.
Partial List of Critical Cyber Security Discussions Include:
- Security Orchestration, Automation and How it Relates to the Workforce & Retention
- Insider Threat - How to Detect Malicious Attacks and Defend Your Organization from the Human Error
- Faking It - Combatting Email Impersonation with AI
- A Strategy for Securing Your Everything
- A New Security Reality – Data IS the Perimeter
- The Passwordless Decade
- How the Rapid Growth of Security Tools is Increasing Overall Risk
- Closing Briefing with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security / CISA
- and much more!
Discover & evaluate cutting-edge technologies from 25+ innovative solution providers including Darktrace, Malwarebytes, Check Point Software Technologies, HYPR, Thales, ExtraHop Networks, Ivanti, Code42, BlackBerry, Okta, Tenable, and more.
For full details, visit https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Summit/Nashville20/
If you would like to exhibit and / or speak at the Cyber Security Summit, contact Megan Hutton at MHutton@CyberSummitUSA.com.